- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Quality related field.
- Candidate should have a minimum of three year experience in simillar role.
- Extensive knowledge of GCAA/EASA/FAA certification requirements, rules and regulations.
- Establish and maintain outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and originality.
- Utilize conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Exercise good organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills with clarity for all to understand.
- Applies knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Continuous Improvement
The QA/QC Engineer is responsible for following up with the implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality System in line with good quality management principles.
The following duties and responsibilities have been determined to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Develop and maintain the QA Plan and existing Manual.
- Follow up QA Procedures implementation.
- Communicate to respective team the QA System and monitor the implementation.
- Identify non conformances and take preventive and corrective actions.
- Lead non-conformance investigation with the relevant departments.
- Promote to the team initiatives related to Quality
- Assist in setting yearly Quality Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Assists as necessary the Engineering department in the evaluation and correction of specific quality control problems and issues.
- Performs QA/QC Checks, audits and reviews
- Manage the continuous Quality training, assessment and human factors of the staff
- Maintain the Quality file system
- Performs all other duties, tasks and initiatives contributing to the success of the company
Трудоустройство согласно Трудовому Законодательству АР
Оплачиваемый обед и транспорт