• At least Bachelor’s degree in English Teaching.
• To have minimum 2 year experience as English Teacher.
• To have one of the following certificates will be advantage: TOEFL/IELTS, TEFL/TESOL, CELTA
• IT skills: Microsoft Office ( Minimum Beginner)
• Fluent in speaking with excellent accent
• Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
• Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention.
• Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of post-secondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
• Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
• Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
• People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality education environment.
• Experience and excellent skills to work with groups & individuals; ability to deliver a curriculum with involving the students.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
• Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
• Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Participating in marketing events for the language school;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
• Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
• Participate in meetings of school administration to plan and develop the teaching, testing programs and methods
- Full time or part time
- Excellent and comfortable office and training conditions