- Higher education (Electrical Engineering)
- Fluent written and spoken English, Azerbaijani
- Able to read drawings
- Specific experience of sewage treatment works (design, supervision, construction)
- Experiences on Professional activity (More than 5 years)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Archicad)
- Able to prepare reports
-Support the Key Electrical Engineer in the design and the instrumentation aspect of the project
-Support the Key Electrical Engineer in the day to day supervision and monitoring of the electrical works and report them to the Key Electrical Engineer
- Discussing and solving of the complex problems with team leader
- Managing project using engineering principles and techniques.
- Participate in the development of test plans, monitoring installation and data analysis of electrical systems.
- Quality control of works at site.
- Evaluate, install, operate, and maintain electrical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Compulsory insurance of employee
- Work at site (Badamdar)